TheNewAuk-defiantTheNewAuk-defiant

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Space Dog Space Dog

That was it?

Very very good graphics, excelent on that, but what else? You see the title "Space Dog", and the dog flying around, and a nift-o space backround, but there must be somthing more that that! Work on this, you show great animation/drawing skill.

Dangers of Alcohol Dangers of Alcohol

why is this at 2.91?

Although I hate to admit it, the first 2 frames made me smile (I'm so ashamed), but your animation...sucks. Really really bad. Can't-even-use-a-simple-motio n-tween bad. Bad bad bad bad bad. Ugh....this is the case against the new voting system. The first few people rate it high, and everyone else falls into line for their special lucky bonus point.

Ghost Motel 2 Ghost Motel 2

Great idea!

Original. I think you should have used Flash's alpha effect insted of light blue for the ghosts; personally, I think that would have looked better... your voices were horrible, there was no emotion in it at all. That thing at the end about getting a job could be very dramatic indeed if it were said right. Like pauses. Realistic dialuge should have pauses. Just show some sort of emotion in your character's voices. Flat, even sentences just kill the mood. But still, nice work. Better than most of my movies, anyway.

Violet-AIM responds:

When I had first started ghost motel(intro), a long time ago, I didn't know about the alpha stuff. Now that I do, I just left it that way since it was mostly all done like that. Also, because the ghosts/spirits are in the spiritual realm, they are not transparent, but in the physical world, the ghosts/spirits will look transparent. We'll work on the voices for next time, thanks for commenting.

SlamDunKs-freestyle moves SlamDunKs-freestyle moves

OK....

Could have had more dunks and tricks, you only have 5. Also, your animation is'nt exactly smooth, you should have motion-tweened the ball's action, and then drawn in the player, changing him each step of the way. Good idea, though, just excute more.

Scribble's Rules for Life Scribble's Rules for Life

call it a 6...

Something intangible about this made me smile...

Say, did he just that grenade out of his crotch?

Stick world war Stick world war

...!

I wish I were allowed to give you negative style points in this review, because the whole "stick figures killing each other" genre is just plain dumb. But the graphics were very nice in some spots, I admit. Very very good for your first movie! And long too. A few tips, even if I'm not qualified to give them:

- Use better fonts, or draw backround signs yourself. Times New Roman looks AWFUL in 'toons.

- Maybe a little better concepting and plot? I admit that I didn't do that in my movies, but I was young(er) and stupid(er) then, and I don't make Flash anymore, so that's why you don't see plot in "The Other Jump". Man, that was a stupid movie.

-Try to make your motions a bit better-looking...you should spend more time on detail...like when you made the tanks move by simple motion tweens on a drawing? Try using movie-clips to make moving wheels, stuff like that.

-And no more sticks. Please...

Strawberry Clock Big Move Strawberry Clock Big Move

this is a 2.62?!!??!?!?

either people are stupider that previously belived, or the author has been voting 5 every day.

Stick Pong (Very Bloody) Stick Pong (Very Bloody)

The New Atticus's "Simple Trick"

In your author's comments you say it's not finished. Clue: If it's not finished, DON'T SUBMIT IT!

Fight of Century 2.2 Fight of Century 2.2

good cold hard frame by frame animation!

You show great animation skill. This doesn't even need a plot. Using shape tweens to suggest an explosion and feet landing on ground was a great idea, and you pulled it off very well. I noticed that the "Fight of the Century 2.0" text turns slightly semitransparent when you click it, which was a nice, ableit pointless touch. Keep those updates coming!

*~-*~-*~-*~-*~-*~ -*~-*~-*~-*~-*

oh yeah, and the word "trailer" has an "e" in it.

SHINGO Trailer SHINGO Trailer

can't wait till the actual movie...!

Very good animation, and the sound fits PERFECTLY with the scene. One tip: when you do make the full version, replace this entry, so there isn't a TRAILER stuck on NG forever.