TheNewAuk-defiantTheNewAuk-defiant

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

|337 Pong |337 Pong

You have a sick sick mind.

Bounce a George Clooney head around with a penis? Ugh. I'll pass.

Davidus responds:

So, you're saying you reviewed it without playing it? Sheesh...

Crazy FootBall !! Crazy FootBall !!

very nicely done...

The title said "Football" and I was thinking you meant American Football, but still, very good job, very good prgraming. The difficulty adjuster is a great idea for a feature, but there is one big problem with this game-- it seemed pretty un-beatable to me even at the lowest level of difficulty. Oh yeah, saves counter is cool.

MasterDeath responds:

Ya i Live In Uk We Call It Football.. Some Fucking GAY TWATS On Here Dont Know About Uk Call It Football.. Well They Will Learn In Less They Are The Ones That Love Killer Borf! Cheers!

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

Kick 'em while he's down!

Very neat game! They may just be sticks but that animition makes up for that tenfold. Only problem: That pink guy is too hard. I started with ten lives and still couldn't beat 'im!!! I found out that using the X key and one of the arrow keys after you have hit a guy a few times, you can grab him and throw him backwards. At least, I think that's the combo, I only did it once, and by accident. Anyway...cool!

Civil War fun! Civil War fun!

nifty!

i scored 1200 on the quiz part. The shooting part was absurdly easy. but good idea, don't see many civil war games on NG.

MS03: Musical Skears MS03: Musical Skears

awesome!

The only flaw is that the instructions were really vauge. I thought "you" meant the circle and I was drusterated trying to move it, until I reallized "you" reffers to the CURSOR! So, clear up the instructions, definitly. Did you compose that music yourself? Cause it's really good. The funky text style is neat, if a little dizzying to read. Otherwise, very orignal concept, and very nicley done, too.

AcidDimensions responds:

Thanks a lot for the nice comments about the music. I composed and played it all myself, and the future games are going to include re-mixes of the same basic theme.

I've straightened up the text a little for the next one after it was pointed out that they should be in a line, so hopefully it'll be a little easier to read after I've uploaded some changes.

I was going to change the instructions, but if I use the words 'the cursor' instead of 'you', then they won't sit nicely on a line. Still, I'll be giving the instructions a bit of a re-haul and hopefully make them easier to understand.

Thanks a lot for all nice comments and the suggestion. Hopefully, the next one will be even better.

100m SPRINT 100m SPRINT

!

This is pretty cool. I'm tradionally really bad at these games (not quick fingered), but then I discovered that I can come in first pretty often (on the easy level anyway) by hitting both keys at once (cheating, I guess). You should do other track-n-field events. Javelin, maybe?

Cyber KeyBoard Cyber KeyBoard

grooooovay!

Hahahahah....that's really fun! The one thing is thaT IT doesN'T play the actual notes, it just makes cool sounds.... but still, that's great, man!

Flash Draw 2 Flash Draw 2

FUN!

I made my name in lights!

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

vroomvroom...!

Design your own car....very well done...FUN!

SuperHappyFunGame SuperHappyFunGame

eat the chimp?

that was okay. I would have preferred a real character to a stickman...Level 1 should have been so that you don't have to shoot the sticks left 2 right.level two could have been longer, and level three could have been beatable...